Request for Proposal - Wage Market Study
The City of Whitefish is seeking proposals from experienced, qualified firms to conduct a comprehensive wage market study to analyze current compensation levels and trends within our industry and geographical region. The wage market study will include all City of Whitefish positions (union and non-union) and provide guidance and direction for incorporating the results into our existing wage matrix and classification system. For more detailed information, please refer to the RFP link below or contact Human Resources Director, Sherri L. Baccaro, at 406-863-2407 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Human Resources Department supports the citizens of Whitefish by recruiting, developing, and retaining engaged employees who share the City’s dedication and commitment to provide superior customer service to all those who live and recreate here.
It is the mission of the Human Resources department to maximize the potential of our greatest asset, our employees. Embracing change and the opportunity it brings, providing services which promote fair treatment of staff and a work environment that encourages open communications, personal accountability, trust and mutual respect.
The City of Whitefish’s Human Resources department is responsible for:
- Recruitment of qualified employees
- Training and development
- Personnel classification and compensation system
- Payroll and retirement
- Employee benefits, wellness, and assistance
- Employee and labor relations
- Collective bargaining agreement negotiations and enforcement
- Performance evaluation and grievance processes
- Discipline and discharge
- Policy development and administration
- Maintenance of personnel records
- Risk management and compliance
- Providing consultation and information that supports and empowers managers and employees