Youth Recreation Programs
After School Program
This program will be held at the Roy Duff Memorial Armory building. Students will be transported to and from via a Whitefish School district bus.
To register/enroll in the After School Program:
K-4 Boys & Girls Basketball
Registration is now open!
***MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS PROGRAM***
Due to the current group size restrictions, we are limiting registration numbers, but we are offering more sessions to provide options for families to choose from!
Location: Roy Duff Memorial Armory
Kindergarten: Mondays or Wednesdays
January 11 - March 3 (6:00-6:30PM)
1st Grade: Tuesdays or Thursdays
January 12 - March 4 (6:00-6:45PM)
2nd Grade: Tuesdays or Thursdays
January 12 - March 4 (7:00-7:45PM)
3rd & 4th Grade: Mondays or Wednesdays
January 11 - March 3 (6:45-8:00PM)
Fees: $65 - Residents $75 Non-Residents
To register/enroll in any Recreation Program:
Basketball COVID-19 Procedures
- Everyone must wear a mask when entering the Armory. Players will not be required to wear masks while playing or exercising, but they will be required to wear a mask at all other times during the program.
- Do not congregate in the Armory before or after practices.
- Children must complete a health screening from City staff as soon as they arrive at the gym.
- After a health screening, participants will immediately join their team.
- There will be no group practicing or drills this year.
- Only one family member may stay and watch each night.
- Spectators must remain masked and 6 feet apart while inside the gym.
- If anyone is sick or has any symptoms of illness, they must stay home.
- If you or someone in your household tests positive for COVID-19, please notify the Parks and Recreation Department.