The Whitefish City Cemetery is located at the corner of Highway 93 W and Ramsey Avenue. Community members raised funds to purchase the property and opened the cemetery in 1918. Currently, there are 3,079 lots and 184 crematory sites. The cemetery is currently sold out which initiated the creation of the Cemetery Ad Hoc Committee. The Committee has been working diligently to find property for a secondary location or options to increase the current location.