- Enjoy Whitefish
- Things to Do
Things to Do
- Glacier National Park’s Things to Do
- Whitefish Chamber of Commerce’s Things to Do
- Whitefish Convention and Visitor Bureau Things to Do
- Whitefish Arts Council meets quarterly. Contact Carol Atkinson at 406-862-7591 or 406-862-7591.
- Alpine / Telemark Skiing & Snowboarding
- Arts & Events
- Nordic Skiing & Snowshoeing
- Farmers' Markets
- Gallery Nights
- Glacier National Park
- Horseback Riding
- Huckleberry Picking
- Stumptown Historical Museum
- Whitefish Lake
There is a Downtown Farmer’s Market every Tuesday evening during the summer months. There is also a Farmer’s Market at the Pin and Cue on Thursdays from 4 pm to 6 pm.
Glacier National Park is located only 31 miles from Whitefish and it features:
- Great Lodges
- Rock Climbing
- Swimming and Many Other Activities
Check for area vendors at the Chamber of Commerce, Whitefish Convention and Visitors Bureau, or Glacier National Park.
Asking someone for their favorite huckleberry picking spot is like asking someone for their favorite fishing hole - not gonna happen. However, Whitefish Mountain Resort often gives reports on huckleberry picking on the mountain.
Whitefish Lake is seven miles long and one mile wide. Activities include:
- Water Skiing
The City of Whitefish operates City Beach which is within walking distance of downtown along a separate and scenic trail. The State of Montana operates Whitefish Lake State Park and Les Mason State Park on Whitefish Lake. The Lodge at Whitefish Lake also operates a marina on Whitefish Lake.