You may get married in Whitefish Municipal Court by the Judge by formal request. Please call the clerk at (406) 863-2440 or email for more information.

What does Municipal Court need to perform your wedding?

Marriage license and at least two (2) witnesses
Marriage licenses are obtained through the Clerk of Court at Flathead County District Court in Kalispell.