How do I pay for or dispute a citation?

Once you have received a citation, you must contact the Whitefish Municipal Court to have it resolved by either paying a fine or appearing before the judge. The Whitefish Police Department cannot take payments or dismiss/void a citation after it has been issued. The Whitefish Municipal Court can be reached at 406-863-2440. View the Whitefish Municipal Court page for more information about the court including their hours of operation and open court times.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Whitefish Police Department located?
2. What are the lobby hours for the Whitefish Police Department?
3. How do I pay for or dispute a citation?
4. How do I obtain a copy of an Accident Report or a Case Report?
5. How do I file a police report?
6. How do I get a Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) on someone?
7. How can I obtain a copy of someone’s criminal record?
8. Can I have my fingerprints taken by the Whitefish Police Department?
9. Why did I receive a “Warning” on my trash can?
10. How do I get a VIN Inspection completed on my vehicle/boat/trailer?